Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I like this song. I like to pretend it's about blogging:



It's cool how it takes place in the midst of toilet paper, before magically relocating to Tom Cruise's Legend. Also, how the drummer is dressed exactly like Wolverine, and has almost the same hair, and even waves his drumsticks around like they're claws. I was confused for a moment, the good kind! Also, I have to commend the girl in the children's choir, who starts picking her nose at 3:07. That kid's a hero.

I'd subtract points from Pat, who does very little here in terms of break-dancing. (You know Toni Basil would've break-danced during this shit.) However, all's forgiven in the presence of that awesome chunky drumline. Those drums will haunt my dreams until I've died and gone up to Principal God's office.

No comments: